My life till feb 8th 2012

20:13

I was born in khammam on 5th march 1991.
I love my native place khammam a lot. Till age 4 i m with my granpa (fathers father). He is a dist punchayat officer rangareddy dist. My schooling started in vivekananda school, kothagudam, khammam dist. Later my parents changed my school to Nava bharat public school. My standards are very low at that time so admins of that school said to sit in LKG again.
Nava bharat public school a very beautiful palce for me.I use to always escape from my school.My mom (Mani) joined in a school Triveni talent school as a teaching faculty. My moms starting salary was only 800/- very low salary. My father changed many businesses. He use run Ice cream shop, foot wear shop, travels also. next he stated rice mill in Laxmi devi palli near kothagudem.
I m very poor at studies. I always escape from my school. So my mom decided to change my school to Triveni talent school (her work place). So she can take care of me.At my class 4 i shifted my school to triveni. Even in that school i m very week in my studies. My sister is very talented in studies and dance.
We are having own house in kothagudem.
We shifted to khammam when i m in 8th class.I completed my schooling in same school in khammam branch.I passed my 10th class with 50%.
I joined in sri chaitanya jn college hyderabad.I completed my inter with 75%.
Next i decided to join in architecture and joined in Natta coaching center in hyderabad.I m placed in Acharya nagarjuna university guntur.Ours is the first architecture batch in the university.We formed a batch.I us to feel it as a shive batch:) with 11 members.Me, praharsha, mohith, shilpa, haripriya, naresh, sushma, priyanka, varma, ramya and my loveble friend natraj.
But we missed my friend natraj in a train accident. After his death hole batch is divided.There is no more shiva batch.
March 5th 2009 i decided to start an organisation in the name of UVA 2020 VISION SOCIETY.
Days are passing with many up and downs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook