FEB 11TH 2012

10:14

Case study.
We should do case study today. I m tensed about the permissions for the multiplex case study. We selected PVR for the case study. I called Bhadhra bro regarding the permission. He is the state general Secretary for INTUC. He said to came 9:30am to the Sr.nagar bus stop. My class was divided into 6 groups each group should do one multiplex.I got information that Ashish group has already completed case study on PVR. We already informed regarding our case study on PVR. So we fixed for the PVR. I intimated karthik about the timings. I m already in the bus stop by 9:30 am, waiting for Bhadhra bro and my group mets. They are 1 hour late. After that we started case study by 11:45am and ended by 12:45pm. Manager of PVR was the guide for us.
After the study my group mets went to window shopping in Hyderabad central. Me and karthik left to congress office regarding my uncles INTUC Khammam dist post. They demanded around 1 lakh for that post. But we gave only 12k for that. We completed over work by evening 7:00 pm and returned to central again. All group mets came to my net center in Sr.nagar. We decide to stay here to night. We went to hyderabad house to have dinner. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook