28TH FEB 2012

04:00

Very busy till today. Planning to do foundation day on 12th masrch of UVA 2020 VISION SOCIETY. We invited Ambati Krishna murthy INTUC National President as guest. We decided to organize the program in our university.  We should gather funds for the program. Till today i m very busy with these programs. I m attending college daily. Our faculty members were shocked that i became regular to college..:)
 Today u went to guntur to meet my granma. She loves me very much. She gave me 2000 bugs to get new cloths for my birthday. I invited my granma to the foundation day event on 12th march. I invited all my family members. They are happy for me. Today i invited my well wisher Vamshi (Balaji) film director to dinner. He accepted my invitation i m very happy for that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook