FEB 9TH 2012

05:08

Today i started my day chetan bhagat book. I keep on reading till 10:30 am finally i completed reading that book. I felt very happy bcoz this is my first book i completed in my life. My frienz started calling to my mobile to attend the class. Around at 12 noon Ramesh anna called me. He asked me to come along with him. He is very busy in his life settlement. So i went along with to many rice mills on anna's business work. I enjoyed learning something related to business. When i m returning to mangalgiri i called to karthik. He said that all my friends are in the movie theater. I asked karthik to came yo my room to spend lil time with him. When i reached my room i m busy with mailing the pics to ramesh anna. I between tej called me for the BC sheets, he should submit sheets bcoz he applied for the ri-registration.
Last year i applied for that so i took his sheets. He asked to make some jnrs to draft atleast 3 sheets so he can pass.
This year i applied for workshop and design so i  already assigned work to jnrs to make some models for me. I should do something about tej.
When i m i m posting this post in this blog mohit called and offered beer :) to relax.
I should leave to hyderabad tomorrow after noon and i should attend exam in the morning. I m tensed about all these exams and many political pressures on me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook