FEB 8TH 2012

05:51

Today is the beautiful day i started writing my blog.
I m very lazy for me. karthik, Tarun, sandeep (room mets).We all guys started to college. Before going to college we use have dosa as breakfast.Bcoz it is only 2rs beside our room :)
Today we are too late so the hotel is closed.
Near my room few my friends Mohit, Naresh, Tej use to stay in another room.
From today suplly was started. Naresh is attending for the exam.So tej went to drop naresh in the college.
By 11 we started to college.Murali is one of my another friend near my room. We started to college on sandeep's and murali's bike. We stopped near NRI hospital to have watermelon. Tej and mohit 's girl friend shilpa are comming to mangalgiri to wake mohit they saw us and came back to college. In university if we bunk college we us to sit under the tree.Today is bandh in my college so all of my friends were waiting under the tree for us.
Our principal Babu rao garu aasked us to come in the after noon to the college. We have to do case study for our design problem so whole day we are busy in dividing the groups for the case study.
We planned to go to hyderabad to do our case study. My case study batch mets Harsha, praharsha, karthik , taun , hari priya and me. After submitting the group list to the principal w saw ramesh anna after long days.He is big brother for us in the university. He use to take care of us in the university. He completed his course so he left the university. Again we saw him today. We all went to meet him. He is very busy with his phone calls. So no time for us to spend with him. I came back to room from university with out intimating karhik he felt very bad for this. He left to his home in vijayawada.
Now i started posting all this in my blog. now the time is almost 7:30 pm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook