FEB 10TH 2012

10:42

I m too tired now..After a long gap i m in hyderabad with my dad.
Yesterday night it was too late for me bcoz today NSUI elections in university. I started my day by 6am with mani anna's call. He said me to support joseph. I m shocked with this. I expected b.tech sandeep as NSUI president in the election. But i should fallow mani bro words.
Today mani sadeep my room met droped me in the university by 7:30 am. When i entered the university main gate they are arranging for the elections. I met Ratnam joseph supporter regarding the mani bro's call.They worked hard for the elections but joseph is not good person. Whole voters are are from b.tech. Every one are very busy with elections. Election started my 10:30 am.But i have exam by 10am so left the place to exam hall by 9:45am.
Paper was very tough. Even in exam in thinking about elections. Ileft the exam hall by 11:45am to the election center again. There is a big Q.. All students are voted for the president post. Three people from architecture are also in the election. I know they ll not win. But joseph mis leaded me about the architecture students that they are going to win as deligates. I informed to those people after this news. I should start to mangalgiri now. I m comming to hyderabad the train starts by 3:30 pm. So i left the center by 2:00pm.
Me, murali, mohit, naresh, harsha catched the train in  mangalgiri. Karthik and tarun catched the same train in vijayawada. We all adjusted in our seats. I m waiting for the election results. They are going to announce it by 6:00pm. I came know joseph was the winner in the election. He gained just 40 votes more than b.tech sandeep. I m waiting for the deligate result is the jeevan winner or not. Jeevan was the looser in the election.
I left the matter there its self to make my self relaxed.
I reached hyderabd by 10:00 pm and reached home by 11:00 pm.I m too tired now. After a long gap i m in hyderabad with my dad.:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook