JULY 9TH 2012 (HELMET CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE DAY)

02:34



Today is a very bad day for me. In my life one person shouted at me just because of a very small issue. Unfortunately he is my only friend in my university. I left the class with smiling face. Every one feel that i m very strong but no one knows that i m sensitive. Every one feels that i m  shot tempered but no one knows i cant show it on my friend.
                        Do you know that a small helmet spoils the whole the day.?? Generally helmet saves life.
                        But today that same bloody small helmet is the reason for my bad day.
                     
                         There is a small flash back behind that helmet. Actually he (my friend) is going give that helmet as gift to his girl friend. But i used it :) so he was very angry about that issue may be its my mistake. But i m shocked because that small helmet is much important than me to him. His girl friend is much important than me. If he want he can blame me in front of anyone.. any one...

Today i learned a leason i should not touch anyone's personal thing's including helmet. Even my friend's.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook